Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Duets 2010

Cam, Mia, and Andrew both prepared and competed in a Duet Competition. Cam and Andrew played together, Mia played in a Trio, and Cam also played with another boy his age.

All did fabulous in the competition and made it to the honor recital which means they placed in the top three of their division. At the honor recital, each received $10. After the recital, Kate asked Andrew how he felt about his prize money. He threw his arms in the air and expressed his disappointment "I played it perfectly. I thought it was going to be 50 bucks!"

The recording below is from the recital prior to the competition.

Duets from Pitcher Family on Vimeo.

3 comments:

Maycock Family said...

Wow!! Awesome job Pitcher Kids!

Diane said...

There is so much talent going on at the Pitcher house it doesn't leave much for any other family. I absolutely, positively, love this. Mia was the star of the girls group. Cameron was the star of the the older boys duet and in the first two numbers, both boys are stars.

Tell Andrew that he can play for me and win a value prize, anytime. He deserved the $50.

Love, Aunt Diane

Mahatma said...

I just came across this recital video. What a great mom you are to provide your kids with this opportunity and I'm sure Miles is great helping them practice. They are absolutely incredible. Maybe you can let me know next time the have a recital. I would love to see them play! ...j